Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Niner RLT 9 Steel 3-Star SRAM Rival 1 Gravel Bike - 2021, 62cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Steel Steal for Overachievers
Why We Love It
- Steel frame is durable, butter smooth, and relaxed, just like you’d expect
- Carbon fiber fork tuned for responsive steering and soaking road chatter
- Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
- Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
- Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
- Moderate scratches on the inside of fork from tire rub.
- Light scratches on the head tube, top tube, & inside of chainstays from tire rub.
|Model||RLT 9 Steel|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||24 lbs 4 oz|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival 1 Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival 1 Hydro R, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Easton EA90 Alloy, 36t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Easton EA50 AX Alloy, 46cm|
|Stem||Niner Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Niner Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss E1800 Spline Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing TLC, 700C x 43C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing TLC, 700C x 43C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||605 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||620 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||205 mm|
|f. Stack||636 mm|
|g. Reach||406 mm|
|h. Standover Height||860 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.