Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Niner RLT 9 RDO Gravel Bike - 2019, 53cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Drop Bar Speed from an MTB Innovator
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain & Shimano chainrings to optimize crisp shifting.
- RDO (Race Day Optimized) carbon frame is balanced for performance on any surface
- Carbon fiber layup tuned to balance stiffness and forgiveness in different places
- Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
- Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
- Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
- Slightly higher base price than aluminum or steel versions
- Light scratches on the head tube from cable rub.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
|Model||RLT 9 RDO|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||Niner RDO, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra RX800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 46/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano HG800-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Service Course SL70 Ergo Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Zipp Service Course SL Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Stan's NoTubes Grail S1 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Stan's NoTubes|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe G-One, 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe G-One, 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||490 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||145 mm|
|f. Stack||577 mm|
|g. Reach||374 mm|
|h. Standover Height||754 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.