Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Evil Wreckoning X01 i9 Hydra Mountain Bike - 2021, Small
Recommended Rider Height: 5'3" - 5'8" Sizing Guide
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Enduro for Scary Senders
Why We Love It
- Evil refers to the Wreckoning as a “ride-anything, pedal-assisted DH rig.” With the combination of big wheels, big travel, and an ultra-slack head tube angle, it monster trucks over every obstacle in its path. It can even accept a massive 190mm fork for those who seek to ride the gnarliest lines and race downhill at ludicrous speeds. Don’t think that it’s a one-trick pony though. It has the same super-efficient DELTA suspension as its siblings, so you can easily pedal it to the top for more laps. Want to learn more?
- Read Our Guide to Evil
- Big-travel enduro bike with 166mm of dialed DELTA suspension
- 29er setup is fast and plows through rough trails and choppy rocks
- Steep seat tube angle ensures you can pedal well to earn the descent
- Slack geometry and long reach build confidence on the biggest drops
- Bike is new and unridden.
- Frame is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
|Model||Wreckoning X01 i9 Hydra|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 11 oz|
|Fork||Rockshox ZEB Ultimate|
|Rear Shock||Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate|
|Rear Shock Travel||166mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Eagle DUB SUPERBOOST+ Carbon, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295-B1 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Evil Boomstick Carbon, 810mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty integrated|
|Stem||Evil 12 Gauge Alloy, 35.0mm x 35mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Bike Yoke Revive, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Medium|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x157mm Super Boost|
|Wheelset||Industry Nine Enduro S Hydra Aluminum Tubeless Ready , Industry Nine|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'3" - 5'8"
|a. Effective Top Tube||590 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||390 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76.3, 75.7 (Low, X-Low)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||64.6, 63.9 (Low, X-Low)|
|e. Head Tube||104 mm|
|f. Stack||626 mm|
|g. Reach||438 mm|
|h. Standover Height||718 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||550 - 650 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.