What We LoveFor riders who like to mix things up, the Insurgent gives you more options. It's available in a full 27.5” and a mixed-wheel 29”/27.5” MX version, a.k.a. a mullet. The smaller 27.5” wheels are perfect for riders who live at the bike park, hitting big jumps and throwing massive whips. The bigger 29” front wheel on the MX version increases front-wheel traction for steep lines and rollover for rough trails. In either set-up, the 27.5” rear wheel stays ultra maneuverable, so playful riders can always place the back end exactly where they want. Want to learn more? Read Our Guide to Evil
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Bike is new and unridden.
- Bike is covered by manufacturers' warranties.
About the Insurgent
Pure, Fast Fun
• Big-travel trail or enduro ride for cruising up and down tough trails
• 168mm of travel and slacked geometry for stability and fun on the descent
• Ultra-steep 78.2 degree seat tube angle to keep you pedaling strong
• 27.5” setup is poppy and light, while MX setup brings rollover stability up a notch
The Insurgent is the embodiment of fun. This big-travel toy is designed for one thing: to feel great on the trails. It’s available in 27.5” or MX with a 29” front wheel, and both versions are lively, forgiving trail tools that power up hills and fly back down.