- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scuffs & scratches on the top tube.
- Light scuff on the drive-side of the saddle.
- Small paint chip on the drive-side chainstay & non-drive side rear dropout.
About the Synapse
Do-It-All Endurance Bike
• Designed for long adventures, smooth climbs, and rapid descents
• SmartForm alloy frame is light, stiff, and nimble
• Relaxed geometry excels for long days in the saddle
• Comes standard with disc brakes, thru axles, and plenty of gear mounts
• Newer models fit tires up to 35mm
The Synapse is known as a smooth climber and fast descender. In Cannondale’s road lineup, the alloy Synapse is slightly burlier than the carbon Synapse, but more relaxed than the race-oriented SuperSix EVO and CAAD. It’s perfect for your all day adventures.