Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale SuperX 1 Cyclocross Bike - 2021, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Podium-Proven ‘Cross Rig
Why We Love It
- New Ritchey Alloy stem.
- Cannondale’s disc brake cyclocross or adventure bike
- BallisTec carbon frame is light, dependable, and nimble
- ‘Cross geometry puts you in a position to shoulder your way through the course
- Front and rear thru-axles for a stiff, responsive ride
- Clearance for lots of mud and tires up to 40mm
- Light scratches on the top tube & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale , BallisTec Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX810, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX810, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX810|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Cannondale HollowGram, 46/30t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano HG-CS700-11, 11-34t|
|Handlebar||Generic Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Ritchey Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 2 UD Carbon, 25.4mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 303 S Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Panaracer GravelKing EXT TLC, 700C x 38C|
|Rear Tire||Panaracer GravelKing EXT TLC, 700C x 38C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||537 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||524 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71°|
|e. Head Tube||132 mm|
|f. Stack||555 mm|
|g. Reach||378 mm|
|h. Standover Height||802 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.