Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
BMC Roadmachine ONE Road Bike - 2021, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
More Miles, More Smiles
Why We Love It
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- BMC’s defacto modern endurance bike
- Conquer the climbs or put down the miles with a forgiving design
- Sleek and aero-minded internal cable routing
- BMC’s specific TCC Endurance technology minimizes fatigue
- Newer models include an integrated headset for weight reduction
- Light discoloration on the chainring.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & right shifter.
- Light scuff on the top tube & drive-side fork leg.
- Light scratches on the backside of the seat tube.
- Small paint chip on the drive-side seat tube & non-drive side of the top tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 9 oz|
|Fork||BMC Roadmachine, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon, 46/33t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1270, 10-36t|
|Handlebar||BMC RAB 02 Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||BMC 01 Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R470 Aluminum Tubeless Ready , DT Swiss Spline|
|Front Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700C x 26C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700C x 26C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||556 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||522 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.2°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||181 mm|
|f. Stack||586 mm|
|g. Reach||390 mm|
|h. Standover Height||N/A|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.