Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Domane+ Road E-Bike - 2019, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Do-It-All Workhorse with a Boost
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- Big on power, plus nimble and agile for long rides or commutes
- Endurance geometry excels on climbs, descents, and sprints
- Lightweight OCLV 500 series carbon frame is compliant, but stiff and responsive
- Bosch Drive System is reliable, powerful, and long-lasting
- Pedal assist up to 28mph
- Small paint chip on the head tube.
- Small scuff on the non-drive side of the down tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||39 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Domane+, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||SRAM Force Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force Hydro R, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||N/A|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon, 20t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1170, 11-36t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Elite IsoZone Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Seat Mast Cap Alloy, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Paradigm Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Schwalbe E-One ADDIX Race, 700C x 32C|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe E-One ADDIX Race, 700C x 32C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line Speed|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500Wh|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'8.5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||542 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.7°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.3°|
|e. Head Tube||145 mm|
|f. Stack||575 mm|
|g. Reach||374 mm|
|h. Standover Height||772 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||630 - 690 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.