- New Shimano rear derailleur, Shimano cassette, & FSA chain for smooth, efficient shifting.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New WTB Silverado saddle, light-weight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate paint chips on the underside of the down tube, head tube, & backside of the seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the front & rear triangle.
- Moderate scratches on fork lower leg decals.
- Light scratches on rims.
- Moderate scratches & foot rub on crank arms.