Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Road Bike - 2020, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Power, Balance, Speed
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New brake pads & rotors for confident braking.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- S-Works Power Carbon Dual-Sided Power Meter*
- Instant pedaling response and nimble handling
- Race bike that blends forgiveness, comfort, and flat-out speed
- Aero tubing gives you the edge when the flats are a battle of watts
- Ultralight frame tows the line of UCI limits, making it a brilliant climber
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- Light scratches on the fork, top tube, seat tube & seatstays.
- Light scratches on the rear derailleur.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Disc FACT , Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Specialized S-Works Power Carbon Dual Sided Power Meter, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Short & Shallow Carbon , 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Frame Specific , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized Toupe w/ FACT Carbon Rails|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval CLX 50 Rapide Disc Carbon Tubeless Ready , Front: Roval AFD1/CeramicSpeed / Rear: Roval AFD1/CeramicSpeed w/ DT Swiss 240s Internals|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 , 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'9"
|a. Effective Top Tube||540 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||481 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||143 mm|
|f. Stack||544 mm|
|g. Reach||384 mm|
|h. Standover Height||775 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.