Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Roubaix Pro Road Bike - 2020, 54cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
Why We Love It
- Quarq AXS power meter.*
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Cozy endurance bike with slightly upright riding position
- Efficient platform is fast enough for the pros to take on the cobble classics
- FutureShock 2.0 smoothes rough, buzzy tarmac to slow fatigue and joint pain
- True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
- Small scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the top tube.
- Small paint chip on the non-drive side rear dropout.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter, 46/33t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Specialized S-Works Hover Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Specialized Future Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works Pave Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Power|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Roval Rapide CL 32 Rapide Carbon Clincher, Roval|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||545 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||465 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.8°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||585 mm|
|g. Reach||376 mm|
|h. Standover Height||762 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|