Sorry, this Salsa Rustler Carbon Mountain Bike - 2020, X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Salsa Rustler Carbon Mountain Bike - 2020, X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Balance Fun with More Fun
- This carbon mountain bike climbs almost as fast as it descends.
- New front brake cable/housing for smooth braking.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- DT Swiss F 535 ONE front suspension w/ 150mm of travel.
- This 27.5” trail bike is nimble, quick, and a heck of a ride
- Short chainstays allow you to really flick this bike around
- 130mm of travel is the perfect amount to create
- Light scratches on the fork lowers & down tube.
- Light scratches on the crank arms, rear derailleur, & rims.
- Light scratches on the drive side chainstay & non-drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||DT Swiss F 535 ONE|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Delxue|
|Rear Shock Travel||130mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 Ultimate, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle Type 3|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Salsa Rustler Alloy, 800mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek integrated|
|Stem||Spank Spike Alloy, 31.8mm x 35mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||TranzX YSI05 , 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss EX 1501 Spline Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 240s|
|Front Tire||WTB Verdict TCS, 27.5" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||WTB Trail Boss TCS, 27.5" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
6'2" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||659mm, 658mm (Low, High)|
|B. Seat Tube||508 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73.7, 74 (Low, High)|
|D. Head Tube Angle||65.8, 66.1 (Low, High)|
|E. Head Tube||140 mm|
|F. Stack||621mm, 619mm (Low, High)|
|G. Reach||476mm, 480mm (Low, High)|
|H. Standover Height||709mm, 711mm (Low, High)|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.