Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Norco Torrent HT S2 Mountain Bike - 2020, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New WTB ST Light i29 rear wheel.
- New Schwalbe Hans Dampf rear tire for grip in all conditions.
- New KMC chain & SRAM chainring for crisp shifting.
- New front brake rotor for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Moderate cable rub on the non-drive side down tube.
- Small scratches on the frame.
- Small paint chip on the seatstay arch.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||32 lbs 3 oz|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||TRP G Spec Trail S, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle Alloy, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-52t|
|Handlebar||Norco Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Manic X-Fusion, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Front: E*Thirteen LG1 EN / Rear: WTB ST Light i29, Aluminum Tubeless Compatible , Front: E*Thirteen / Rear: Alloy|
|Front Tire||Versus All Mountain , 29" x 2.4"|
|Rear Tire||Schwalbe Hans Dampf Super Trail EVO, 29" x 2.35"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||579 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||370 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||64°|
|e. Head Tube||105 mm|
|f. Stack||637 mm|
|g. Reach||420 mm|
|h. Standover Height||662 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.