Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Niner Air 9 Mountain Bike - 2020, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Blurred Lines: XC and Trail
Why We Love It
- This bike is ready to roll!
- Choose between light, durable hydroformed aluminum frame or ultralight carbon
- No rear suspension, no problem—modern trail geometry can tackle most terrain
- Supreme pedaling efficiency thanks to the hardtail frame
- Can fit 29” or 27.5+ wheels to suit your specific needs
- Light paint chips on the top tube, down tube, head tube, drive side seatstay, & drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the top tube, head tube, down tube, seatstays, chainstays, & seat tube.
- Moderate scuff on the non-drive side chainstay.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 12 oz|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano MT500, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||BMC Alloy, 750mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 110|
|Stem||Niner RDO Alloy, 31.8mm x 95mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Niner RDO Carbon, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Jalco Aluminum Clincher, Shimano MT400/410|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Barzo XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Barzo XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||627 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||483 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68°|
|e. Head Tube||125 mm|
|f. Stack||634 mm|
|g. Reach||445 mm|
|h. Standover Height||800 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.