What We LoveReady to shred enduro sled! This Ibis Ripmo is dialed in with Fox Factory suspension, carbon wheels, fresh tires, and much more. Clint gives you the lowdown on this capable mountain bike in this episode of Inside the Ride. Take a closer look at this bike on Inside the Ride.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the non drive side of the swing arm.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
About the Ripmo
• Steep seat tube angle and offset fork serve up excellent climbs
• Sizing dependent on reach thanks to the short seat tube
• 147 mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient climbing and descending
• Room for up to 2.6” tires provides immense traction
The Ripmo is your go-to racer for keen capability on the descents, plus a talented climber in one. Sleek looks aren't just for show. You can pick your size based on reach. The Ripmo flies down assertively, and reaches the top with no fuss.