- A lightweight carbon road bike with a 12-speed electronic drive train.
- New Selle San Marco GND Xsilite saddle.
- New SRAM chain for crisp shifting.
- New rear rotor for confident braking.
- New bottom bracket for smooth pedaling.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Quarq SRAM Force eTap AXS Carbon Power Meter. *
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate scratches on the fork, down tube, & non-drive side seatstay.
- Light scratches on the top tube, seat tube, down tube, & drive-side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
* Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.