Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Evil Following MB V2 X01 Eagle Mountain Bike, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New PRO Koryak dropper seatpost for technical riding.
- 120mm trail bike that performs way above its weight class
- Lightweight carbon frame and steep seat tube angle make it a wicked fast climber
- Geometry designed to be forgiving so you can push the limits of fun and still feel safe
- DELTA suspension linkage is dialed for grippy climbing and floaty descents
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the non-drive side rear drop out.
- Light scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Light scratches on the top tube & down tube.
|Model||Following MB V2|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RCT3|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle XG-1295, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Turbine R Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine R Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Race|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||e*thirteen LG1 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, e*thirteen LG1|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||622 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.3, 73.7 (Low, X-Low)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67.4, 66.8 (Low, X-Low)|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||608 mm|
|g. Reach||452 mm|
|h. Standover Height||721 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.