Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cannondale Scalpel-Si Mountain Bike - 2020, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Purebred XC Race Bike
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires offer fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New PRO Turnix OffRoad saddle for improved comfort.
- Cannondale’s lightest full suspension mountain bike
- Slightly older model of the Scalpel Carbon, but still just as fast
- Lightweight Hi-MOD or BallisTec carbon frame is speedy and nimble
- 100mm of suspension smooths the obstacles below
- Flex-driven suspension offers unmatched grip and efficiency
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side seatstay & chainstay.
- Moderate paint chip on the head tube.
- Light paint chip on the drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the down tube.
- Light paint chips on the upper part of the fork.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||25 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||Cannondale Lefty Ocho, Carbon|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle AXS Controller , Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Generic Carbon, 710mm|
|Stem||Cannondale Si Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Zipp Service Course Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||PRO Turnix Off Road|
|Front Axle Spacing||Lefty|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Cannondale HollowGram TR Carbon Tubeless Ready , Front: Project 321 Lefty / Rear: HG By DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'6" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||599 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||440 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||592 mm|
|g. Reach||425 mm|
|h. Standover Height||754 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.