Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
BMC Roadmachine 02 ONE Road Bike - 2020, 51cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
More Miles, More Smiles
Why We Love It
- This bike combines lightweight carbon with racy handling.
- New brake pads for confident braking.
- BMC’s defacto modern endurance bike
- Conquer the climbs or put down the miles with a forgiving design
- Sleek and aero-minded internal cable routing
- BMC’s specific TCC Endurance technology minimizes fatigue
- Newer models include an integrated headset for weight reduction
- Small paint chip on the down tube.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the crankset & rear derailleur.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||BMC Roadmachine, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||MØst XFC Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||Zipp Carbon, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||BMC Roadmachine Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 303 Carbon, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'3" - 5'6"
|a. Effective Top Tube||532 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||457 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.2°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.2°|
|e. Head Tube||139 mm|
|f. Stack||541 mm|
|g. Reach||382 mm|
|h. Standover Height||762 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.