Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
BMC Roadmachine 01 FOUR Road Bike - 2019, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
More Miles, More Smiles
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 is an extremely durable rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New brake pads & rotors to brake with confidence.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- BMC’s defacto modern endurance bike
- Conquer the climbs or put down the miles with a forgiving design
- Sleek and aero-minded internal cable routing
- BMC’s specific TCC Endurance technology minimizes fatigue
- Newer models include an integrated headset for weight reduction
- Light scratches on the drive-side top tube & seatstay.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side fork leg.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Small scuff on the non-drive side rear dropout.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Roadmachine Premium, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||BMC RAB 02 Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Roadmachine D-Shape Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||FSA NS Aluminum Tubeless Ready , FSA|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||556 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||522 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.2°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||181 mm|
|f. Stack||586 mm|
|g. Reach||390 mm|
|h. Standover Height||800 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.