Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Alchemy Arktos 29 ST Mountain Bike - 2020, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- FOX Factory suspension is ready for any trail.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Clearcoat paint chips on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side seatstay.
- Small paint chip & scuffs on the drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame & cranks.
|Model||Arktos 29 ST|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||Front: Shimano XT M8100/ Rear: Shimano MT500, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Shimano XT M8100, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100, 10-51t|
|Handlebar||ENVE M7 Carbon, 800mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek Forty|
|Stem||Industry Nine A35 Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Bike Yoke Revive, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x157mm Super Boost|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss M1700 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||665 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||518 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65.5°|
|e. Head Tube||140 mm|
|f. Stack||658 mm|
|g. Reach||483 mm|
|h. Standover Height||830 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.