- New rear brake pads & rotor for more stopping power.
- New KMC chain & SRAM chainring for crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side of the bottom bracket area & non-drive side chainstay.
- Small paint chips on the drive side top tube & chainstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & cranks.
About the Stache 9.7
Turn Mountains to Mole Hills
• The frame design is playful, yet very stable and capable
• 29+ wheels smooth out even the roughest of trails
• Short chainstays are maneuverable and stiff
• A suspension fork adds comfort through rocks and roots
The Stache wasn’t designed for all-out speed, but not much can slow it down either. The 29+ tires roll over almost anything with unmatched traction, and still remain not clunky. This hardtail climbs and handles well, and the trail geometry is within its sweet spot on most trails.