Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Procaliber AL Mountain Bike - 2019, 19.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Refined XC Hardtail
Why We Love It
- ENVE RSR handlebar is lightweight & durable.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Trek’s quickest MTB excels on singletrack and the race loop
- Wins with nimble, agile, and ultra-efficient chops
- World Cup proven hardtail positions you for the podium
- Lightweight OCLV carbon frame is smooth and stiff
- IsoSpeed decoupler creates great compliance and traction
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the non-drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork, rims, cranks, & derailleur.
- Small scratches on the drive side fork stanchion & dropper post stanchion.
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||25 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 32 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 , Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Truvativ Stylo Carbon, 34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1195, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||ENVE RSR Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||ENVE Alloy, 31.8mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Performance Series Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Henge|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Race Face ARC 27 Offset Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ardent Race 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ikon 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.2"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||638 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|e. Head Tube||100 mm|
|f. Stack||604 mm|
|g. Reach||442 mm|
|h. Standover Height||778 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.