Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Procaliber Mountain Bike - 2019, 21.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Refined XC Hardtail
Why We Love It
- FOX Factory 32 Step-Cast fork is lightweight & supportive.
- New WTB STp i23 wheelset.
- New SRAM cassette for crisp shifting.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire offers fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Trek’s quickest MTB excels on singletrack and the race loop
- Wins with nimble, agile, and ultra-efficient chops
- World Cup proven hardtail positions you for the podium
- Lightweight OCLV carbon frame is smooth and stiff
- IsoSpeed decoupler creates great compliance and traction
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay.
- Small paint chip on the non-drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork lower legs, & handlebar.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||23 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 32 FLOAT Step-Cast|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Level Ult, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB Carbon, 34t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Kovee XXX Carbon, 720 mm|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Alloy, 35.0mm x 70mm, 8°|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Prologo Zero PAS|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||WTB STp i23 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, WTB|
|Front Tire||Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, 29" x 2.2"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'3" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||659 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||521 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.5°|
|e. Head Tube||120 mm|
|f. Stack||623 mm|
|g. Reach||457 mm|
|h. Standover Height||816 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.