Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Emonda SL 6 Disc Road Bike - 2019, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Snappy Aero Climber
Why We Love It
- New Selle San Marco Aspide saddle for improved comfort.
- Light, quick, and agile on climbs and flats
- Aggressive geometry suited for speed on the climbs
- Lightweight OCLV 500 carbon frame is stiff and responsive
- Aero tubing swipes through the wind to save watts
- New models feature disc brakes and thru axles for a stiff, confident ride
- Moderate paint chip on the drive side rear dropout.
- Small paint chip on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay & down tube.
- Light cable rub on the head tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 15 oz|
|Fork||Trek Emonda, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Elite VR-C Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Ride Tuned Seatmast Cap Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Aspide|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Paradigm Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Bontrager R3, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Bontrager R3, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||573 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||553 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.8°|
|e. Head Tube||190 mm|
|f. Stack||596 mm|
|g. Reach||391 mm|
|h. Standover Height||786 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||670 - 740 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.