Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Stumpjumper Pro Mountain Bike - 2019, Small
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The OG Trail Bike
Why We Love It
- Roval Traverse carbon wheels are lightweight & durable.
- The shock has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
- Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
- Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
- Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
- Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & top tube.
- Small paint chips on the non-drive side of the down tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & cranks.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT DPX2|
|Rear Shock Travel||140mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RS, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 170 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 780 mm|
|Stem||Specialized Trail Alloy, 31.8 mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Specialized Command Post IRcc, 34.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Phenom|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Front: Specialized/ Rear DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Specialized Butcher GRID Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.6"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Purgatory GRID Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.6"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'8"
|a. Effective Top Tube||572 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||380 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.8°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||66.5°|
|e. Head Tube||95 mm|
|f. Stack||614 mm|
|g. Reach||405 mm|
|h. Standover Height||747 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|