Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Sirrus Pro Carbon Commuter Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
No Drop Bars. No Plan. No Problem.
Why We Love It
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Comfortable and upright position is perfect for casual rides
- Sturdy frame can handle the extra weight of groceries, a cooler, whatever else
- Worry-free build won’t give you a mechanical headache
- Wider tires cruise from bike path to road to boardwalk
- Fender and rack mounts abounding
- The headset was recalled, so we replaced or fixed it to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
- Paint blemish on the top tube.
- Small scratches on the drive side fork & non-drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the frame & rims.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 14 oz|
|Fork||Specialized w/ Future Shock, Carbon|
|Brakes||TRP Flow Set Control, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Flow Set Control, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||microSHIFT Centos|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alloy, 48/32t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 620mm|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 17°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Phenom|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Axis Pro Aluminum Clincher, Axis|
|Front Tire||Specialized Espoir Sport Blackbelt X2, 700C x 30C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Espoir Sport Blackbelt X2, 700C x 30C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'9" - 6'0"
|a. Effective Top Tube||580 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||483 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||71.5°|
|e. Head Tube||186 mm|
|f. Stack||649 mm|
|g. Reach||386 mm|
|h. Standover Height||813 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.