- New rear brake pads & rotors for confident braking.
- Syncros RP2.0 Disc Aluminum wheelset.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Light scratches on the fork.
- Light scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
About the S-Works Roubaix
Smooth Sailing Speed
• Cozy endurance bike with slightly upright riding position
• Efficient platform is fast enough for the pros to take on the cobble classics
• FutureShock 2.0 smoothes rough, buzzy tarmac to slow fatigue and joint pain
• True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
• S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
The S-Works Roubaix is a top-of-the-line endurance bike that trims fatigue on tough terrain. The FutureShock delivers a smooth ride with no noticeable decrease in efficiency. This bike is more relaxed than the Tarmac or Aethos, designed for long rides or anyone training on rude asphalt.