- This bike combines lightweight carbon with aggressive enduro geometry.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New FSA GRID wheelset.
- New Specialized Eliminator rear tire for grip in all conditions.
- New rear brake rotor for more stopping power.
- New PRO Components Turnix Off-Road saddle for more comfort.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate rub on the seatstays & non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the fork lower legs & cranks.
- Small scratches on the frame & handlebar.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
About the Enduro
• Big-travel enduro bike for downhill-style trails and pedaling back up
• Shock linkage creates an efficient climber that doesn’t wallow in the suspension
• Balance of stiffness and forgiveness in the frame delivers beautiful tracking through choppy passes
• Take on long trail rides or send it at the bike park: the Enduro can do it all
The Specialized Enduro is a warhorse built to charge. Big-rig suspension can cushion bombed-out berms and rock gardens, but still climbs no problem. The Enduro is more intense than the Stumpy Evo, but not as downhill-y as the Demo.