Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Diverge Expert X1 Gravel Bike - 2019, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Leave Your Cares Behind
Why We Love It
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New FSA chain and SRAM XG-1150 cassette for smooth, efficient shifting.
- Flagship gravel bike with a motley crew of builds and options
- FutureShock 2.0 absorbs bumps to transform gravel and trail rides
- Longer wheelbase and reach deliver stable handling in the rough, and quick response on tarmac
- Rack mounts and fat tire clearance, so customize away
- Light paint chips on the drive side fork leg, & head tube.
- Light scratches on the drive side fork leg, drive side bottom bracket area, chainstays, & seatstays.
- Small ding on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scuff on the seat tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Specialized FACT w/ Future Shock , Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 HydroR, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1 Type 3|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Zayante Carbon, 40t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150, 10-42t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Specialized Alloy, 31.8 mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Front: Curve G4 55 / Rear: Curve G4 75, Carbon Tubeless Ready, Front: SONdelux 12 Dynamo Hub / Rear: DT Swiss 240s|
|Front Tire||ReneHerse Snoqualmie Pass Endurance+, 700C x 44C|
|Rear Tire||ReneHerse Snoqualmie Pass Endurance+, 700C x 44C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||575 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||525 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||155 mm|
|f. Stack||639 mm|
|g. Reach||385 mm|
|h. Standover Height||801 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|