Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Scott Genius 900 Ultimate Mountain Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Only Bike You’ll Need
Why We Love It
- New WTB STP i23 aluminum wheelset.
- Adaptable trail bike that you can ride anywhere
- Trail geometry is the golden ratio of fast climbing and stable descending
- 150mm of supportive and versatile rear wheel travel
- On-the-fly suspension adjustment with SCOTT’s 3-position TwinLoc
- Newer models can run 27.5” or 29” wheels for ultimate autonomy
- Scratches on the drive side fork stanchion.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 6 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT LIVE|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT LIVE|
|Rear Shock Travel||150mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9120, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle PG-1230, 11-50t|
|Handlebar||Syncros Hixon iC SL Carbon Integrated Bar/Stem, 770mm|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Factory Series Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||WTB STP i23 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra EXO TR, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||633 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||480 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.8°, 75.3° (Low, High)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||65°, 65.6° (Low, High)|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||613.7 mm|
|g. Reach||466.1 mm|
|h. Standover Height||758.4 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.