- New front and rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New seatpost cable/housing for smoother actuation.
- Hydraulic brake levers have been bled.
- Light scratches to front fork stanchions.
- Moderate scratches to down tube and seat tube.
- Light scratches to crank arms.
- Light scratches to rear triangle.
- RockShox Revelation RC front fork w/ 140mm of travel.
- SRAM NX Eagle crankset.
- WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 Disc Aluminum wheelset.
- Race Face Aeffect Dropper Post w/ 150mm of travel.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.