- New Spank grips and PRO Turnix OffRoad saddle for improved comfort.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the down tube, seat tube, and head tube.
- Moderate paint chip on the drive side rear dropout.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side seatstay.
About the Trail 429
Trail Riding Redefined
• Versatile 29er that feels at home in steep terrain
• Refined trail geometry rewards both rowdy and racy riders
• 120mm of DW-Link suspension creates an optimal riding experience
• Made to fit 130-140mm forks, and your exact riding style
• Internal cable routing for clean looks and easier storage mounts
Sitting right between the Switchblade and Mach 4, the Trail 429 is Pivot’s most versatile 29er. Savor plenty of frame mounts to handle multi-day adventures, plus the ability to rock a 140mm fork. TheTrail 429 can take on anything.