- A fantastic carbon gravel bike that's ready to tear up some trails.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Shimano 105 R7000 crankset w/ Wolf Tooth Components Oval Chainring.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate scratches on the down tube & drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the seatpost.
About the RLT 9 RDO
Drop Bar Speed from an MTB Innovator
• RDO (Race Day Optimized) carbon frame is balanced for performance on any surface
• Carbon fiber layup tuned to balance stiffness and forgiveness in different places
• Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
• Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
• Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
• Slightly higher base price than aluminum or steel versions
Take your RLT 9 RDO bikepacking, local looping for training day, or race it on gravel. The RDO carbon frame is efficient, and still forgiving in all the right places. This bike is simply a joy to ride.