Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Niner Jet 9 RDO Mountain Bike - 2019, X-Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Agility Meets Ability
Why We Love It
- Kogel Ceramic Oversized Pulley wheels for next-level performance.
- A full-suspension frame gives just enough oomph to take big hits
- Trail geometry keeps the bike under control during high-speed descents
- A steep seat tube puts you directly over the pedals for comfortable climbing
- Niner’s CVA Suspension keeps the bike active and agile on climbs
- 29” wheels smooth out chunky climbs and descents
- Small scratches on the handlebar & derailleur.
|Model||Jet 9 RDO|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||28 lbs 8 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 34 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RSC, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle w/ Kogel Ceramic Pulley Wheels|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Race Face Next R, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Alloy, 780mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 35.0mm x 40mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||SDG Tellis, 30.9mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Industry Nine Trail S Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Industry Nine Hydra|
|Front Tire||Teravail Ehline TR Durable, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Teravail Ehline TR Durable, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'2" - 6'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||644 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||533 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||67°|
|e. Head Tube||145 mm|
|f. Stack||642 mm|
|g. Reach||460 mm|
|h. Standover Height||795 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.