- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small scratches on the down tube & non-drive side of the fork.
About the Hakka MX
Race Sunday, Ride Monday
• Like a swiss army knife, the Hakka is a versatile machine built for anything
• Race-inspired geometry translates to precise handling
• Internal dropper post routing for when the descent gets rowdy
• T47 threaded bottom bracket for creak-free rides
• Clearance for 700 x 40c or 27.5 x 2.1” tires
Ibis created a jack-of-all-trades with the Hakka MX. Ready to conquer long road rides or tear up the path less traveled, the Hakka’s frame provides power and comfort. Race your local gravel or ‘cross tracks on Sunday, then cruise with the crew on Monday.