- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New SRAM GX Eagle crankset.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side seatpost stanchion.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & seatstay.
- Small paint chips on the chainstays & suspension linkage.
- Small scuffs on the inside of the seatstays.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, fork lower legs, & handlebar.