Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Fuji Altamira CX 1.1 Cyclocross Bike - 2019, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
No-Fuss Form and Function
Why We Love It
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New SRAM PG-1130 cassette for smooth, efficient shifting.
- Low and aggressive geometry gets the most out of every pedal stroke
- High strength-to-weight ratio in Fuji’s proprietary C10 high-modulus carbon
- Internal cable routing is sleek and aerodynamic
- A max tire width of 700 x 35mm brings flexibility for off-road rides
- Thru-axles keep the wheels locked in place while increasing stiffness
- Light scratches on the top tube, drive side chainstay, & bottom bracket area.
- Light paint chip on the top tube.
|Model||Altamira CX 1.1|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||FC-330 Cross, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Quarq Power Ready Carbon, 42t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-26t|
|Handlebar||Zipp Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Zipp SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Zipp Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Mavic Aksium Disc Aluminum Clincher, Mavic|
|Front Tire||Mavis Yksion Elite Guard, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Mavis Yksion Elite Guard, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||560 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||560 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.3°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||145 mm|
|f. Stack||562 mm|
|g. Reach||393 mm|
|h. Standover Height||830 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.