Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cervelo S3 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike - 2019, 58cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- Brake hoods replaced improving grip and feel.
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New rotors and rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Perfect for crit racers looking to upgrade to a carbon frame
- Retains most of the aero features of the S5 at a more approachable price
- Over-built bottom bracket is stiff and responsive
- Newer models feature an integrated, aero cockpit to hide the cables
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light paint chips on the drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches behind the seat tube & on the non-drive side seatstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo S3 Disc, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Cervelo AB09 Carbon, 44 cm|
|Stem||Cervelo ST29 Alloy, 31.8 mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo SP20 Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Novatec R5 Carbon Clincher, Novatec|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Black Edition, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Black Edition, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
6'1" - 6'3"
|a. Effective Top Tube||581 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||580 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||199 mm|
|f. Stack||605 mm|
|g. Reach||396 mm|
|h. Standover Height||825 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.