Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Canyon Ultimate CF SL Disc 8.0 Road Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Confident All-Around Racer
Why We Love It
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Lightweight frame makes climbing a breeze and inspires poise on the descents
- Oversized 1 ¼” steerer tube for a stiffer ride
- Low internal seat clamp means seatposts flex more for increased comfort
- Room for up to 32mm tires
- Light scratches on the down tube & non-drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Canyon FK0086, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 , 52/36t, 172.5 mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Canyon H17 Ergo Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Canyon V13 Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Canyon S13 Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline Aluminum Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Spline|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'0"
|a. Effective Top Tube||556 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||522 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.3°|
|e. Head Tube||148 mm|
|f. Stack||567 mm|
|g. Reach||391 mm|
|h. Standover Height||801 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.