Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 9.0 Triathlon Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Championship DNA for All
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- Slippery aero design cuts through the air with ease
- Frame absorbs chattery roads with its long headtube and large seat tube
- Integrated cockpit is incredibly aero and lightweight
- Built-in aero frame storage helps you refuel on the go
- Moderate scratches on rear brake lever & crankset.
- Light scratches on the seat tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Canyon F32, Carbon|
|Brakes||Canyon Speedmax, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9160 w/ SW-R9160 Bar End Shifters, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 53/39t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-25t|
|Handlebar||Canyon Integrated Carbon, 40cm|
|Seatpost||Canyon Tri Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Zipp|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||518 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||539 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||80.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||93 mm|
|f. Stack||498 mm|
|g. Reach||435 mm|
|h. Standover Height||N/A|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.