- New front brake pads and rotor for confident stopping.
- New headset for improved handling.
- New Spank grips.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New Spank 350 alloy wheels.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New chain to optimize crisp shift.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New dropper post cable and housing.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Several small paint chips on the seat stays.