Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
BMC Teammachine SLR01 DISC THREE Road Bike - 2019, 51cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
Why We Love It
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Climb all day and all night with a frame designed around low drag
- Conquer sprints, climbs, or any other challenge you can think of
- Snappy handling ready to respond at a moment's notice
- Newer models include an integrated headset for weight reduction
- Available in carbon (SLR) and aluminum (ALR) models
- Moderate scratches on the top tube.
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area & inside the drive side seatstay.
- Light paint chips on the fork legs & non-drive side seatstay.
- Light scratches on the down tube & non-drive side chainstay.
- Light scuffs on the brake levers & rear derailleur.
- Light scratches on the crank arms.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 5 oz|
|Fork||Teammachine SLR 01, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra R8070, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t|
|Handlebar||BMC RAB 02 Alloy, 42 cm|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Alloy, 31.8 mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Teammachine SLR01 "D" Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Selle Italia Boost Novus|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss PRC 1475 Spline 35 Carbon Tubeless Ready, DT Swiss Spline|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||535 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||468 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72°|
|e. Head Tube||133 mm|
|f. Stack||530 mm|
|g. Reach||377 mm|
|h. Standover Height||754 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.