Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
3T Strada PRO Force Road Bike - 2019, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Speed and Comfort? It’s Possible.
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- An aero design that allows for a wider tire
- High-strength carbon makes for a fast ride with little road chatter
- Designed around 1x; lose the weight but keep the range
- Frame tailored for minimal wind pass-through
- Light scratches on the fork, down tube, & chainstays.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||3T Funda Pro, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force 1 Hydro R, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force 1 Hydro R, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force 1|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Quarq Prime Carbon, 50t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-36t|
|Handlebar||3T Aeronova TEAM Carbon, 40cm|
|Stem||3T Alloy, 31.8mm x 110mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||3T Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Antares : R5|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Front: Fulcrum Racing 700 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible / Rear: DT Swiss R470 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Front: Fulcrum / Rear: DT Swiss|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'10"
|a. Effective Top Tube||550 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||506 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||72.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||143 mm|
|f. Stack||536 mm|
|g. Reach||381 mm|
|h. Standover Height||767 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.