- New DT Swiss E1900 wheelset.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New FSA Comet crankset.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for increased braking power.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side seatstay, the down tube, both sides of the seat tube, & the non-drive side down tube.
- Light scratches on the front & rear triangles.
- Moderate sun damage on the handlebar.