- New brake rotor for improved stopping power.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the back of the seat tube & inside of the swingarm.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the down tube.
- Small nick in the non-drive side fork stanchion.
About the Jeffsy 29 AL Comp
A Love Letter to Trails
• Balanced geometry excels on rides with lawless descents and plenty of climbs
• Overbuilt frame is stiff and can pound through hit after hit
• Low-slung frame and long wheelbase are stable at high speeds
• Flip chip changes geometry to suit your particular challenges
• Mid-travel is composed through all types of riding
The Jeffsy is a go-anywhere, do-anything kind of bike. Its head tube angle, long wheelbase, and low bottom bracket all point towards absolutely crushing descents. Yet the steep seat tube puts you right over the pedals for powerful and efficient climbing too.