- New Spank 350 wheelset.
- New rear brake rotor & pads for increased stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New WTB Silverado saddle, light-weight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable.
- New grips for increased control & comfort.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Fork & shock have been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate foot rub on the drive-side chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on non-drive side down tube & inside of chainstay arch.
- Moderate paint chips on the rear triangle.
- Light scratches on main frame & rear triangle.