- New Michelin Wild AM Tubeless ready tires for great traction.
- New rear Galfer rotor and front brake pads for confident braking.
- pro tuned brake bleed on front brake.
- New ODI Grips for maximum control.
- Paint chips on swingarm dropout & leading edge of swingarm.
- Scratches on non drive side swing arm.
- Scratches on non drive side crank arm.
- Small ding on rear wheel as well as cosmetic scratches.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on downtube.
- Race Face Turbine-R 35mm orange alloy stem
- ODI grips
- Michelin Wild AM TL ready tires
- PNW The Loam Dropper Lever
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.