- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New Race Face chainring for crisp shifting.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New WTB Silverado saddle, light-weight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate paint chips on top tube & drive-side suspension linkage.
- Moderate tire rub on inside of non-drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scratches on mainframe, rear triangle, chainstay arch, drive side fork stanchion, & fork lower legs.
- Moderate cable rub on head tube.
- Moderate scuffs on non-drive side down tube.
- Small scratches on seat post stanchion.