Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized S-Works Epic Hardtail Mountain Bike - 2019, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
XC Race Rocketship
Why We Love It
- Roval Control SL carbon wheels are lightweight, stiff, & resilient.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Ultra-fast and full-sus race bike built for efficiency
- Nimble, precise handling for mountain goat climbs
- Frame is stiff where it counts and forgiving when you need it
- Popular with purist pedalers and race junkies alike
- Get back to basics on singletrack or go full tilt in an XC race
- S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
- This bike is in great condition.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||RockShox SID Brain|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||SRAM Level ULT, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Carbon, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||S-Works Carbon, 750mm|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Alloy, 31.8mm x 75mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Phenom|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Control SL Carbon Tubeless Ready , Roval Control SL|
|Front Tire||Specialized Fast Trak Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Fast Trak Gripton 2Bliss, 29" x 2.1"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||623 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||69.8°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||622 mm|
|g. Reach||441 mm|
|h. Standover Height||814 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.